Monday, December 26, 2011

Lonely starting to crumble…

Hi blog….its been awhile eyh….i’ve been buzy and occupied with life, love and work ... so nway blog like always everytime I have problem I always come to you…but not when im happy riteeee…I feel like im actually taking advantage…im srry…so for the above u can tell im feeling sad lonely…wat am I to do…thts life everything that goes up bound to come down sumthing its gravity scientifically saying…but theorically thts fate….huhuhu….

So r u ready to hear my story…u r always ready thts why I can count on you…..so here it goes….well im wif someone as u may hav heard…the old one is long gone deleted and emptied…but I found someone better huhu..yay!!!!!! but im not gonna talk about my other half…..but about how am I feeling with that person…u must be thinking tht “aren’t u happy I thought u said yay!!!” bt wait I haven’t finish hear me out…..

Im happy with tht person I feel I cant live without tht person but the problem now is that prson is getting distance with me…

im feeling I have no one to hear my sad story bsides u….coz that person is buzy working so thts fair im working too I know how buzy can work be…and to be honest im a pure workaholic when im working…neglecting my family frens but one thing I neva neglect is my other half atleast after work I wud spend atleast 30 mints to 1 hour talking or texting to that person….

So that person is now working so yeah work can always be out of the way for our relationship no doubt that and I wudnt argue…but I feel sad when during that persons off day that person neva hav time for me…I don’t know is it me feeling really need or sumthing…but I don’t want to take a guess..i cant afford to coz im too vulnerable rite now….this usually happens often thou….during that person’s off day that person bound to have excuses like im sick, I buzy but one thing I don’t get it during ur working day its obvious u r buzy bt during ur off day why u hav excuses I still don’t get it…its like that person is avoiding me...so that is wat is making me wonder….its not sumtimes but often…its like that person is working on off day too…hurmmm that’s me sad and lonely….even my off day I wud give time to that person….even if tomorrow is that person’s off day that person will still sleep early come on…u r off tomorrow spend time with will yaaaa….haih…

I jz don’t know wat to do I feel like I don’t have anyone…I belong to someone but as if tht person is keeping me lock up in a closet like im a used toy…thts how I feel …im jz feeling lonesome crumbling down….pressuring me to flat myself down….but I guess im feeling needy thts all…I love tht person wif all my heart its almost going to be a year in january but I jz feel I don’t hav anyone wif me….hurmmmm thts jz lonely….i hope its oni the distance and time tht is keeping us apart….

No comments: